Manager, Editorial Content at SonderMind
Manager, Editorial Content
- Denver, CO or Remote
SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health through covered and timely access, increased utilization, and data-validated quality outcomes. We are a team of Explorers, Builders, and Change Makers democratizing the complicated world of behavioral healthcare for therapists and clients alike.
How you’ll make an impact
As the Manager, ERC/Provider Content, you’ll oversee the key brand differentiator for SonderMind: our Education Resource Center. You’ll be the first point of access to all content under the ERC, working directly with our Chief Medical Officer and providers to build an ERC strategy that connects providers and clients, and elevates our differentiator to new heights in the mental health marketplace. As the head of the ERC, you’ll directly impact the way the SonderMind brand is consumed by all audiences, taking business goals and industry trends as your core driver of new content. Working closely with our brand team, provider experts, and audience experts, you’ll learn what’s important to our clients, and build content that exists to educate, empower and build better health outcomes.
Success looks like
Working with our CMO and providers, you’ll build an ERC strategy that helps elevate the brand, and connects providers to clients in a unique, educational, and engaging way. You’ll create new content that directly reflects brand data and insights, industry trends, and provider focus. Measures of success include, but are not limited to:
- Increased content library that drives client engagement and elevates brand awareness
- Site visits
- Increased membership
- Increased audience awareness
What you’ll do
- You’ll oversee the content in the ERC, from development to publishing, leveraging data and insights to define an ERC content strategy that builds on our brand promise to be authentic and approachable.
- You’ll work directly with our Chief Medical Officer and providers to define, organize, execute and publish content that connects providers to clients, and changes how people find and engage with therapists.
- You’ll be part of a team that builds the assets for an end-to-end national brand campaign (including video, print, digital) that supports audience strategies and brand growth and drives audience engagement for retention and acquisition business goals.
- You’ll leverage insights from the Manager, Social & Campaign Creative, to create new content for the ERC that’s rooted in member engagement data
- Day-to-day, you’ll evaluate, set up, and manage the ERC management system for publishing assets,
- You’ll oversee copywriters/editors/proofreaders, when appropriate, to create content
- You’ll envision and bring to life new and innovative ways that the ERC content can/will connect with new members, build retention with existing members, and drive brand awareness to help the public, providers, and members with better health outcomes.
What you’ll bring with you
- Collaboration & Teamwork: Focus on “we” over “me. Seeking to be part of a group whose impact is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Communication: engages and listens to others; adjusting communication style to fit the audience and message
- Drive for Results: Bias for action, high intrinsic motivation, thrives under pressure, maximizes opportunities, and makes bold decisions at the right times.
- Social Engagement: Proactively and thoughtfully engages the community to expand product awareness, industry knowledge, and establish credibility and thought leadership
- Quality of Work: Free from errors and mistakes; ability to consistently meet objectives
- 7+ years of editorial experience
- 2+ years in managing content teams
- Proven experience in developing and executing innovative content strategies at scale
- A deep understanding of how to optimize content
- Track record of creating and streamlining processes
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting compensation range for this role is $80,000. Actual title and compensation are commensurate with experience and skills
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say “good enough” we ask ourselves “how can we do better.” That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life’s unexpected – not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!