Manager, Coding Operations at Change Healthcare
MANAGER CODING OPS
Remote – Alaska
Remote – Alabama
Remote – Maryland
Remote – Maine
Remote – Louisiana
Remote – Kentucky
Remote – Kansas
Remote – Iowa
Remote – Indiana
Remote – Wyoming
Remote – Oregon
Remote – Wisconsin
Remote – New Hampshire
Remote – Nevada
Remote – West Virginia
Remote – Nebraska
Remote – Washington
Remote – Montana
Remote – Virginia
Remote – Missouri
Remote – Vermont
Remote – Mississippi
Remote – Utah
Remote – Texas
Remote – Minnesota
Remote – Ohio
Remote – Michigan
Remote – Massachusetts
Remote – South Dakota
Remote – South Carolina
Remote – North Dakota
Remote – Rhode Island
Remote – North Carolina
Remote – Pennsylvania
Remote – New York
Remote – New Mexico
Remote – New Jersey
Remote – Illinois
Remote – Idaho
Remote – Hawaii
Remote – Georgia
Remote – Florida
Remote – Delaware
Remote – DC
Remote – Connecticut
Remote – Oklahoma
Remote – California
Remote – Arkansas
Remote – Arizona
The Manager, Coding Operations will lead the development, coordination and management of their Clinical Review team including monitoring metrics for Production, Quality Assurance, Training, employee engagement and other duties as required. The incumbent will directly supervise and provide technical expertise to the Clinical Reading Staff to assure target quality and production levels of coded and abstracted clinical data within the Company Databases. He/she will work with senior management to improve work flow processes that will facilitate coding/abstraction accuracy and data quality. This position will direct and develop multi-level projects to improve and support business goals and critical business strategies. This position will report directly to the Senior Manager of Coding Operations for the Clinical Review Division.
- Directs and monitors production and quality assurance for their assigned team,
- Monitors training activities (as required) of the Clinical Review Division for their assigned team.
- Develops detailed requirements and documents for all processes and training within the Clinical Review Division for their assigned team.
- Maintains oversight of certification requirements for the various disciplines within the division’s departments and monitors professional information for updates and changes in professional standards.
- Manages adherence to site and corporate policies and procedures for team members, such as attendance and productivity.
- Maintains records for production process flow for team members (rework, initial QA, production)
- Develops and updates enterprise-wide reports.
- Troubleshoots and collaborates with other managers to problem-solve and advance the processes of the division and the Company as a whole.
- Interacts regularly with Senior Management team and individual department heads, ensuring that communication and resolution of successes, issues/concerns occurs in atimely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum job requirements:
- 3 years coding experience
- Remote team management experience
- Active certified coder certification (CRC, CPC, CCS – P) through AHIMA or AAPC (CCA, CPC-A not accepted)
- Knowledge of HIPAA, recognizing a commitment to privacy, security and confidentiality of all medical chart documentation
- Strong clinical knowledge related to chronic illness diagnosis, treatment and management
- Computer proficiency (including MS Windows, MS Office, and the Internet
- High-speed Internet access
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re creating a strong and more efficient healthcare system, and we want motivated and passionate people to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life. It takes teams of talented individuals working together to accelerate our journey toward improved lives and healthier communities and really make an impact.
If you’re looking to maximize your potential and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Our core values to Pursue Purpose, Champion Innovation, Earn Trust, Be Agile, and Include All drive everything we do. Are you ready to join our cause and Make a Change?
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
At Change Healthcare, we understand that diversity and inclusion are at the very core of our culture. By celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive environment we enrich our team member experience, broaden our thinking, and increase our ability to innovate and grow in an ever-changing healthcare industry.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!