Litigation Paralegal at Morgan & Morgan
Litigation Paralegal – Contract Position
Morgan & Morgan is seeking a large group of Contract Paralegals to assist with mass tort litigation efforts. The mass tort paralegals will be responsible for the following daily duties:
- Preparing and filing Complaints
- Completing Plaintiff Fact Sheets
- Requesting Medical Records
- Confirming SOLs
- Must have 2+ years of experience as a paralegal or legal assistant performing the above tasks.
- Mass Tort experience is preferred
- Must be fluent in standard Microsoft programs; previous knowledge of Client Profiles is a plus
- Start ASAP
This is a 40 hours per week, temporary position with the opportunity to be hired directly, looking to hire right away. The scheduled work hours for this position are normal business hours; Monday through Friday; no overtime.
- 100% remote work, flexible shift schedule if needed
- Potential for career growth/advancement based on experience and project work production
- If hired directly, Morgan & Morgan offers a competitive benefits package including full health, vision and dental benefits, 401k with employer matching, paid vacation, and so much more!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!