Licensed Practical Nurse Patient Care Manager at Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute
Location: Remote, US
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute
Licensed Practical Nurse Patient Care Manager
time type: Full time
- LPN Patient Care Manager will support of Florida Cancer Specialists (FCS) values by providing care management services to clients and families to help in the coordination of care and the management of a patient’s individual health needs through and beyond the course of treatment.
- The LPN Patient Care Manager works under the supervision of the RN Patient Care Managers.
- LPN Patient Care Manager will assist the RN Patient Care Managers with the management of patient caseloads by providing prompt response to telephone inquiries and other issues of a clinical nature as requested.
- Will work as an integral team player providing support to the RN Patient Care Managers as needed and is expected to adhere to and abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Florida State Board of Nursing.
- Prescription refill experience desired.
- A Valid Florida LPN license.
- One (1) year of clinical oncology experience preferred.
- One (1) year of experience in Care Management preferred.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to utilize a clinical reasoning process for planning, implementing and evaluating the patient’s plan of care while ensuring that coordination of services are done in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge and actions in the care and decision making for the oncology patient population and seeks guidance appropriately.
- Strong/Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook) required.