Licensed Independent Social Worker at AbleTo
LISW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker – OH
AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality care, and offers a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Clinical best practices are leveraged across all services to ensure individuals are getting the care they need. Our outcomes-focused care is proven to improve depression and anxiety by over 50% on average, as demonstrated in several peer-reviewed studies. For patients with high-cost medical conditions, our clinically-tailored treatment is proven to reduce medical costs with care that empowers the patient to address their health needs. AbleTo partners with payers to make high-quality care accessible, affordable and convenient for millions of people to get the treatment they need.
Currently offering $1000 onboarding bonus
We are looking for LISWs (or state equivalent) who can provide care remotely, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
Remote/Virtual position and therapist can be located anywhere in the United States
Our licensed clinical therapist enjoy:
- Flexible hours (13+ hrs/wk) including evenings and weekends from your home office
- Intuitive technology that schedules patients for you
- Clinical training developed by a team of expert trainers, including free CEUs
- Competitive compensation, including payment for case consultations with senior clinicians
- Hassle-free billing – on-time payment for services provided with no need to deal with health plans
- Opportunity for multi-state licensure sponsorship
- Ability to work on a collaborative team; working closely with seasoned clinicians, behavioral coaches and clinical supervisors
- Ability to reach patients across the country and make a big impact on multiple lives
- Structured programs that enable you to provide high quality treatment and witness outstanding results in a short period of time
Be a part of our nationwide team of therapists that are making these changes possible!
- To deliver Therapy remotely, typically over the course of an 8 week program, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
- To be available for 13+ hours/week of availability to work with AbleTo patients
- Five years of clinical experience post-licensure conducting psychotherapy utilizing CBT, DBT and other solution-focused approaches.
- Current LCSW (or state equivalent) in good standing and malpractice insurance
- Strong assessment skills, ability to diagnose accurately, and proficiency in developing collaborative individualized treatment plans with patients
- Genuine desire to help patients overcome barriers to positive change. Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Private home office with computer, webcam, dependable internet access, and access to a DSM 5 tool (book or app)
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!