Legal Transcriptionist at SpeakWrite
Legal Transcription Jobs positions open!
Now hiring remote transcriptionists with 1 year or more of work experience in
a law firm.
Join the SpeakWrite team today!
Working with SpeakWrite…
Want to build a career that allows you to work from home and immerse yourself in interesting fields everyday?.. and be able to fully control your schedule? If so, please read on…
We are accepting applications for qualified typing and transcription experts to join our team and get paid to help facilitate the work of professionals all over the country!
You will have the opportunity to transcribe audio from all sorts of law offices.
With SpeakWrite, you can set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you like- which means you can make as much as you like.
We have a limited number of available positions and are only considering those who take action by applying now.
What can you earn?
- Avg. Monthly $450
- Top Monthly $3,400
Legal Transcriptionist Position Requirements
- Typing skills: 60 WPM MINIMUM AVERAGE TYPING SPEED WITH 90%+ ACCURACY
Applicants must pass a typing test with a minimum speed of 60 words per minute with 90% accuracy for your application to be considered.
Before you Apply – Take a Free Typing Test
- Residency: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE U.S. OR CANADA. Due to California law AB-5, SpeakWrite cannot accept applications from California residents. We do not contract with off-shore transcriptionists.
- Language: You must be fluent in English and possess a strong working knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Work Experience: You must be proficient in Microsoft Word 2007 or newer, including advanced formatting features. You must possess excellent listening skills and be comfortable working independently.
- Legal Applicants: 1 year or more of work in a law firm, including legal transcription and word processing experience, performed within the last five year period.
Specific experience and a good working knowledge of the set-up of legal pleadings, agreements, court headings, interrogatories, deposition summaries, formal correspondence, etc. As well as good working knowledge of the proper format of legal citations.
SpeakWrite employs cutting edge technology to deliver quality audio to our transcriptionists. You will need the minimum required equipment to access our system:
- Windows Based PC w/ minimum 1GB RAM – no MACs or Tablet
- Windows OS 7 or newer
- Microsoft Word 2007 or newer (licensed versions only). Monthly subscription based is not acceptable
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v8.0 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader v8.0 or higher
- Windows Media Player v10, 11 or 12
- Sound card and earphones to listen to the dictation.
- Foot Pedal – (Operates the playback of audio material. You will be notified when to order it)
- You must download MS Word onto your computer to complete work. Uninstalled subscription/web versions are not compatible.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!