Virtual Legal Executive Assistant
- Remote job
Equivity is looking for a part-time virtual legal executive assistant who has 3+ years of experience working as an administrative assistant or legal secretary in a law firm and is comfortable remotely managing the administrative needs of a law office. If you enjoy supporting attorneys, pride yourself on your organizational abilities, pay meticulous attention to detail, have excellent communications skills, and thrive in a work-from-home environment, we want to hear from you!
Equivity works closely with our clients to provide them with virtual assistants who are experienced in their field and have successfully worked in a remote or virtual environment. Our law firm clients range from solo practitioners to multi-partner firms, and run across all specialty areas of law including litigation, family law, bankruptcy, real estate, and much more. It is our goal to provide our law firm clients with experienced executive assistants who are familiar with the ins and outs of the day-to-day in a law office environment.
More about our company:
Equivity provides virtual assistance to clients across the United States, with specialties in administrative, marketing, and paralegal support services. Our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients. Because we provide extremely attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications and be available to complete tasks throughout the business day, and certainly within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
The selected candidate would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor. We are looking for somebody who has at least 20 hours per week of availability, and the starting pay is $17.00 per hour. We are a growing business and are looking for a virtual legal assistant who is excited to partner with us and is interested in a long-term role with our company.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Technologically savvy
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as a legal administrative assistant or legal secretary
- Proficiency in using a practice management system, preferably Clio or My Case
- Expert with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Proficient with Google suite of programs
- Proficient with formatting documents in Adobe
- Availability to make and respond to calls in a professional setting between 9 AM and 6 PM Eastern Time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet