Leave of Absence Coordinator at Otter Products
Leave of Absence Coordinator
Job Locations US-Remote
Category Human Resources
Otter Products is currently recruiting for a short term Leave of Absence Coordinator to join our Otter Relations (AKA HR) team. This position can be based 100% remotely in the US and will be 6 months in duration.
This position serves as a resource to employees, manager and the Otter Relations team across the company in the US and Canada in the areas of benefits and leave of absence (LOA) in compliance with Federal, State, and Provincial legislation. As the Leave of Absence Coordinator this position works closely with Otter’s third-party administrators and internal stakeholders to ensure processes are functionally integrated. This Otter can handle basic issues and problems and has working knowledge in the areas of benefits and leave of absence.
About Otter Products
From our founder’s garage in 1998 to the global technology leader we are today, Otter Products continues to drive growth through innovation. Our industry-leading brands, OtterBox, LifeProof and Liviri lead the way to help people do more and go more places with technology in hand. Otter Products is a global company of more than 900 Otters (employees) with offices in Fort Collins, Colo., San Diego, Calif., Hong Kong, and Cork, Ireland. Our mission is simple We Grow to Give which comes to life by way of our charitable arm, the OtterCares Foundation. From innovation and engineering to community and culture growing to give is at the heart of everything we do.
- Resolve eligibility inquiries for leave of absence
- Support the Otter Relations team and business leaders on navigating LOA scenarios (return to work/ accommodations) with their employees
- Provide support with benefits and payroll data entry and employee record maintenance
- Maintain and track time off balances and missed benefit deductions due to all Leave of Absences
- Generate reports and reconcile data as needed
- Utilize our HR systems (ADP Workforce Now) and at times, serve as a resource for other members of the OR team in this space
- Coordinate with Payroll and review payroll information for accuracy to ensure timely payments
- Maintain the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of sensitive company and employee data.
- May be asked to complete other duties as well as support other areas within the Otter Relations function when needed.
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by following all safety policies and procedures and actively contributing to a safe working environment
- Other duties as required
- Bachelors Degree Required. experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leave or benefit administration
Otter Products is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOC). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For US Based Roles Only – Compensation Range Minimum
For US Based Roles Only – Compensation Range Maximum
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!