Lead Web Developer at Hydrow
Lead Web Developer
New to market, incredibly innovative and already recognized as one of the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rowing machine that delivers on-river experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging two times more of the body’s muscles than cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrow’s interactive technology delivers challenging virtual fitness programs, including On the Mat offerings like yoga and Pilates, from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects users with an entire community of fellow rowers, experiencing the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. Our diverse backgrounds and shared values are what help make Hydrow great. Our mission is not just to create an amazing fitness experience, but a beautiful human experience – one that’s honest, inclusive and positive. If you’d like to help us in building a meaningful community, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a motivated Lead Web Developer to join our growing marketing team! In this exciting role, you will work with our development partners overseeing the ongoing iteration and optimization of Hydrow’s websites and key landing pages, architecting and executing our A/B testing initiatives, and reviewing and improving our tracking and analytics setup using best practices. This role is instrumental in providing the best possible experience for our customers!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing web pages, landing pages, ecommerce experiences and front-end experiences for hydrow.com and shop.hydrow.com
- Designing and executing A/B tests across hydrow.com and ecommerce store to improve the customer experience and conversion rates
- Work with the design team to develop user flows and wireframes for new web experiences
- Deploying winning combinations from A/B testing campaigns to main Hydrow website and ecommerce store
- Utilizing google tag manager to manage web tags and tracking code to ensure analytical tools are functioning properly and that we are capturing all important events in the user journey
- Executing tracking parameter and pixel implementation Communicating with key stakeholders in the marketing organization to ensure we are running sophisticated testing that will have clear, reliable outcomes.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience CSS / HTML Experience
- Familiar with code management workflows, specifically Git
- Solid understanding of multi site tracking & multi site testing configurations + analysis
- Experience with ecommerce store web development and conversion rate optimization execution
- Experience with B2C marketing and consumer goods strongly preferred
- Experience working with agency consultants Experience with analytics tools like Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience with WordPress and Shopify specifically
- Experience in a rapidly growing startup environment
- Experience with analytics tools like Amplitude or Domo
- Appetite for a high growth potential role within a rapidly growing company
REPORTS TO: Senior Director Global eCommerce Sales & Marketing
Started in November 2017, Hydrow is growing by leaps and bounds. In fact, the company has received multiple rounds of major investments, bringing the Series A total to an impressive $52M – most recently led by L Catterton, the largest, most global consumer-focused private equity firm. Other investments include prominent names in sports and technology, including Rx3 Ventures (co-founded by Greenbay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rogers), Wheelhouse, The Raptor Group and The Yard Ventures. This funding will further fuel Hydrow’s already impressive trajectory, focusing on content expansion and marketing outreach. The Hydrow experience will soon be promoted to hundreds of thousands of new customers.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Hydrow offers competitive salaries and benefits.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!