Lead Recruiter at Jobscan
- PEOPLE OPERATIONS
At Jobscan, we’re passionate about empowering job seekers to land more interviews. Founded in 2013, our unique technology provides access to 1+ million job seekers to help them stand out in competitive job markets in 100+ countries. Jobscan’s platform benefits all its stakeholders, including job seekers, employers, universities, and communities. We are completely customer-funded, profitable, and growing exponentially.
If you are looking for a unique remote-work opportunity to build a team of the world’s most interesting and talented people, then we want to talk to you!
The Lead Recruiter will work closely with executive leaders inside Jobscan and be responsible for driving recruiting strategy and owning/executing searches while ensuring a positive experience for all candidates. You will be expected to identify, recruit, and hire world-class technical and non-technical candidates. You will need to be well-versed in all aspects of the recruitment process including candidate identification, engagement, development, and creative sourcing. You will be the first full-time recruiter in this critical role responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a broad recruitment strategy. The right candidate will be entrepreneurial, resourceful, comfortable with a high level of ambiguity, creative, and a collaborative teammate.
- Develop a robust, multi-channel, search strategy to attract world-class candidates.
- Lead full-cycle sourcing, screening, scheduling/coordinating of interviews, and communication to ensure a positive interview experience.
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates, interviewers, and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Act as a talent adviser to leaders across Jobscan and advocate for best practices.
- Serve as an expert for technology recruiting.
- Develop prospects into candidates using passive engagement and nurturing strategies.
- Manage candidate records through our ATS (Lever) and pull ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Clearly communicate status and progress against open searches.
- Assess candidates appropriately and provide an informed point of view on what strong candidates look like.
- Build talent networks in the tech sector and tap into industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates.
What We Value:
- Research acumen and creative problem solver; unafraid to learn new tech domains quickly and understand how to craft effective search strategies within those domains.
- Excellent communication skills; a compelling communicator able to engage and advise executive leadership at the highest level.
- Self-assured; not easily stressed; able to think on your feet.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Willingness to take ownership of a wide range of responsibilities.
- 3+ years of in-house and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on passive technical candidate generation in a high tech market.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Remote work
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited PTO + 14 Paid Holidays + Paid Sick Days
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) + employer match
- Health savings accounts
- Life insurance
- $1000 tech stipend, education stipend, internet stipend
- Apple computer or PC of your choice
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
At this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
Jobscan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!