Lead – Quality Assurance Automation
Job Locations: Remote
Job ID: 2018-6680
Category: Information Technology
CareCentrix is looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to develop and lead the strategy and execution of automating the testing of a modern Web Development Architecture. The Quality Assurance (QA) automation strategy is an integral part of our overall SDLC. This position will help us in building solid, reusable pieces of our testing framework that includes practical, beneficial automated tests being run as part of our continuous integration environment. If you have the ability to architect an automation framework to accomplish that goal, this is the position for you!
- Work with QA, DevOps & Development to architect an automation strategy and framework
- Help select tools for a test automation framework
- Create a test automation framework, areas of coverage to include: REST API testing, Web regression testing, Load testing, Security vulnerability testing
- Develop and execute testing strategies and plans for various products and projects
- Work with developers and support personnel to identify and correct defects
- Work Enterprise-wide, with all members of the project team to contribute to the planning, execution, analysis, and tuning efforts to deliver high-performing end to end applications.
- Participate in periodic release activities
- Work with Software Development team to brainstorm and test new ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field highly preferred
- 10+ years of QA experience in a commercial software environment
- 5+ years of QA automation experience
- 3+ years of development experience highly desired
- Significant experience with JSON, REST APIs, SQL, Scrum, Agile
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Experience with enterprise workflow applications a big plus
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts
- Healthcare experience a plus
*This position offers telecommute/remote options.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug-Free Workplace Law.