Lead Motion Graphic Artist at Zynga
Lead Motion Graphic Artist
The vision for our global, Performance Marketing Creative Team at Zynga is informed by an aggressive pursuit of new and different ideas, rapid creative development, and efficient production. We develop creative executions across digital channels that invite and encourage millions of players worldwide to take part in our games. Our creative and production processes prioritize achieving both performance objectives and execution excellence while we foster a collaborative culture that embraces and drives creative trends in the mobile marketing & acquisition space.
As a Lead Motion Graphics Designer and Video Artist on Zynga’s Marketing Creative Team, you will be expected to lead a team of artists and execute video/motion graphics advertising content for game titles across the Zynga portfolio. The ideal candidate is confident leader, comfortable in coaching as well as the hands-on creating a high volume of diverse creative content and can also contribute ideas & concepts based on/inspired by a single value proposition or selling point that catches the audience’s attention.
- Contribute to a super-efficient, high-volume pipeline of User Acquisition (UA) advertising content
- Work with the Art Leads, Art Directors, Producers and artistic stakeholders to execute video advertising that engages audiences and perform against KPIs
- Work self-sufficiently to develop 10-30s ad creatives usually within a 2-3-day timeframe
- Manage other video artists, set them up for success, provide individual as well as project feedback, advise on skill and career growth and artistic excellence
- Suggest thoughtful process improvements or best practices that can help optimize creative pipeline and the quality of our work
- 10 years of professional experience developing and executing video creative
- Mastery of Adobe After Effects (+advanced plug-ins; Red Giant, Trapcode), Adobe Premiere, C4D; Photoshop & Design skills are a big plus
- 3D Skillset and understanding of 3D pipeline as it relates to generating video creative assets is essential
- Strong conceptual and visual design skills leading to thoughtful creative executions; expert in video production pipeline; able to own the video creative process from concept to final delivery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and quick turn-around
- Understanding of UA as well as consumer-facing ad experiences on social ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and partner ad networks
- Experience mentoring and managing more junior designers and providing relevant feedback to improve quality against KPIs
- Exceptional presentation, communication and project leadership skills as well as a team-first attitude
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Telemedicine, Virtual mental health, Emotional Support Services, EAP, and neurodiversity support programs
- Family building new parent & menopause support
- Global Fitness Reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Charitable Giving and Volunteer Program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Back-up childcare
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $90,000 and $135,000 per year.
This is a fully remote role that may be based anywhere in the United States. The pay range for this position for applicants based in Colorado at the start of employment is expected to be between $85,000 and $125,000 per year.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more