Junior QA Analyst
Apps – Remote, Anywhere
Xapo is a fast-growing, global fintech company with a mission to build a safe and global way to use money. We’re a fully distributed team, with 250+ Xapiens working from 50+ countries.
We’re seeking a collaborative, proactive problem-solver to join us as QA Specialist at Xapo. This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
In this role, you will be responsible for writing and executing test cases and test reports, identifying and reporting bugs, performing manual testing and working closely with the engineering teams.
The ideal candidate is comfortable taking on ownership in a highly technical environment, resourceful, self-motivated, and passionate about understanding and fulfilling their client’s business requirements.
BALANCE FOR BETTER
At Xapo, we embrace our differences and actively foster an inclusive environment where we all can thrive. We’re a flexible, family-friendly environment, and we recognize that everyone has commitments outside of work. We have a goal of reaching gender parity and strongly encourage women to apply to our open positions. Diversity is not a tagline at Xapo; it is our foundation.
- Effectively writing and executing test cases and test reports
- Identifying and reporting defects found during testing
- Verifying reported defects and corresponding fixes
- Performing manual testing and solution validation when required
- Executing a variety of test techniques to ensure the highest quality standards
- Working closely with development teams, system engineers, tier teams, global QA team(s), global development team(s) and customers
- 3+ years of QA or other relevant experience
- Experience with defect tracking software (JIRA)
- Experience being part of a SCRUM methodology team
- Familiarity with Windows, Mac/iOS, and Android operating systems
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English
- Flexible to work overtime when needed for critical customer projects and/or field issues
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team