Junior Graphic Designer at Tinuiti
Title: Jr. Graphic Designer
Location: Remote (United States) or Any office
Creative Services Any office OR remote – Full Time
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented Junior Graphic Designer with a strong interest in digital design for performance marketing to join our Creative Services team. This position will assist the design process for different types of marketing channels, such as email, paid social, display, landing pages and Amazon DSPs, as well as support internal design projects such as presentation designs and other marketing design tasks. This position will have the opportunity to be a part of complex campaigns for some of the most innovative brands in the world. While it’d be great to have this role based out of one of our many offices, we are open for a telecommuting role (for the right candidate) within the continental United States.
- Review creative briefs and client collateral to translate into breathtaking digital designs
- Assist Graphic Designers by making revisions to existing designs with strong attention to detail and high efficiency
- Prepare artwork for deployment by slicing files and optimizing file sizes
- Support internal departments by assisting with presentation design using Google Slides or Powerpoint
- Prioritize and execute on competing tasks via our project management platform to deliver results across multiple client teams
- Participate in weekly design critiques and other team meetings for learning opportunities
- Provide support for fellow designers as needed (vacation coverage, etc.)
- Creativity – Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Career Ambition – Knows what he/she wants from a career and actively works on it, makes things happen
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions People-Focused. Performance-Driven.
- Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Self-Knowledge – Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits; seeks feedback; gains insights from mistakes; is open to criticism; isn’t defensive; is receptive to talking about shortcomings; looks forward to balanced (+’s and -‘s) performance reviews and career decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related field
- 0-3 years specific experience with eCommerce and/or consumer retail digital design (a portfolio is required for consideration)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Google Slides or other presentation software
- Experience with motion/interaction design a plus
- Working knowledge of digital design, such as email design, web design, social and display ad design.
- The ability to study, learn and develop a thorough understanding of each client’s line of business and brand palette
- Extremely detail oriented, while balancing efficiency
- The discipline to work on projects that have specific direction with minimal direction
- Be comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in an agency setting preferred
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple – to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values – Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change – inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!