Junior Account Manager at Larvol
100% Telecommute, full-time, ‘work-from-anywhere’ position. Would consider part-time with reliable schedule as well. Must be available primarily during US East Coast business hours with some evening and weekend availability and speak fluent English. Exceptional email writing skills required! Must be tech-savvy. Previous B2B Sales experience a huge plus as is a life science education.
Larvol provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world. We are looking for a versatile, team player to support internal & external sales initiatives including prospecting on unacquired accounts on behalf of Key Account Managers, note-taking and sales admin tasks. Ultimately we are looking for someone with the skills and ambition to grow into an Account Manager. *Account Managers are required to travel 15-25% of the time primarily in the US, possibly Europe.*
- Sales Support (75%)
- Email writing
- Business Development including LinkedIn research and coordination with Marketing
- Salesforce entry and upkeep
- Appointment setting
- Potentially some phone calling
- Note taking and meeting prep
- Administrative (10%)
- Scheduling for sales team
- Logistical support during conferences or sales trips
- Other (15%)
- Market research & competitor analyses
- Assist Marketing with copy and input/feedback on initiatives where useful including web, inbound, presentations, and social media (depending on experience)
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and primarily during US business hours
- Must have some flexibility outside traditional business hours (early mornings, nights, or weekends)
- Exceptional attention to detail (names, grammar, timezones, etc.)
- College degree in life science discipline preferred
- Must own smart phone, computer, and have reliable internet
- Proficiency in MS Office (we are PowerPoint, Excel, MS Outlook heavy) and SalesForce (bonus)
- We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis
- Candidates with a successful track record in B2B Sales highly encouraged
Compensation: DOE but our anticipated hiring range is ~$35k base salary + sales incentives for meetings
Position is full-time. Candidates located within US timezones preferred.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume and brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Junior Account Manager” in the subject so we can find it faster!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!