Experienced JAVA Developer (Remote – Part-time)
REMOTE · New York, United States · Software development
Stack Builders is an innovative consultancy that delivers high-quality software. We work on interesting projects in a diverse, dynamic and passionate environment with great company culture. Our organization values intellectual curiosity, strong communication skills, and great programming abilities.
- On this project, you will be creating and maintaining SDKs for one of the top companies in the world for content management.
- This company creates code that helps developers build websites in a faster and smarter way. In this position, you will help their customers to deploy to any channel in a unified and structured way while creating a better digital experience.
To assess your code quality, please submit the link of your GitHub page or similar. We will be looking for a clean, well-structured code, as well as automated tests.
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us visiting https://www.stackbuilders.com/ or take a look at our blog posts and tutorials to see some contributions from our team members.
- Be able to deliver high-quality code at a consistent velocity, with test-driven and behavior-driven development practices.
- Work pro-actively with other engineers and peers to ensure product requirements and dependencies are managed effectively across the broader organization.
- Have a consultant mindset to provide excellent problem-solving solutions to the team and the client.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Be able to create reliable, scalable products that require exceptional technical expertise.
- Have strong written and spoken English skills.
- Be available for a part-time remote job.
- Development experience in maintaining and refactoring SDKs or libraries.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- We have a strong learning-oriented culture, with constant team communication and feedback.
- We have regular pairing sessions with other team members.
- Challenging and fun projects with cutting-edge technologies.
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation and tech talks.
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers.