REMOTE IT ANALYST IN REMOTE
Pride Health is seeking a REMOTE IT Analyst to work with a top managed health organization in Maryland Heights, MO. The remote IT Analyst will collaborate with stakeholders and product team members to configure and test changes to pharmacy Rx applications.
- Supports new client implementations, client enhancements and product growth initiatives as assigned to drive IT and business value to Medical Pharmacy line of business.
- Apply different techniques to facilitate meetings and workshops, create a shared understanding with stakeholders, and engage team-members without using reams of paper or electronic documents.
- Translate features and functions into digestible items for the development team.
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements.
- Provide product management support such as prioritization and backlog grooming.
- Conduct testing such as functional testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), automated acceptance testing (AAT), and specification by example.
- Works with representatives from downstream teams to identify system and data changes that may have impact to existing reports.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to work remotely in the United States.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Technical Requirements: SQL, Scrum/Agile methodology, user acceptance testing, automated acceptance testing
- .NET, Selenium, and SnapLogic experience is a huge plus.