Part Time Instructor – Health Administration (CHHS)
Trident University International is seeking part-time Instructor to teach graduate-level online Health Administration and Management classes in our College of Health and Human Services.
- Part-time Instructors are responsible for online teaching courses that are already fully developed.
- Duties include but are not limited to grading papers, leading discussions and addressing student questions and concerns.
- One of our hallmarks is providing timely and meaningful feedback on all assignments.
- Instructors must respond to students’ emails within 24 hours and grade papers within 72 hours of submission, during the business week.
Trident University International, located in Cypress, CA, is a private sector, regionally accredited, fully online institution.Part-time Instructors work from home.
If you have the following qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
- PhD degree in Health Administration or a related field, or a DHA from an accredited institution.
- Competence to teach master’s degree courses including: Health Care Finance, Marketing in Healthcare, and Legal Aspects of Health Administration.
- Prior college level teaching experience with the adult learner or military student population.
- Ability to engage students effectively through excellent written communication skills.
- Student support and academic coaching that yields performance improvement.