Inside Sales Representative – Food Service
at Integrated Access Corporation
Integrated Access Corporation (IAC) is seeking an Inside Sales Representative for Business-to-Business outbound calls to existing customers and distributors for one of our large, Fortune 1000 clients offering highly recognized brands to the away-from-home commercial marketplace.
This position is full time and allows for a defined, yet reasonably flexible work schedule. It is a home office-based position allowing the successful candidate to avoid the time, money and stress associated with a daily commute!
IAC provides all the necessary hardware, software, telephony, and connectivity, so that the experienced Inside Sales Representative can focus on what he or she does best. We utilize Salesforce.com, the world-class Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, to manage the entire sales cycle for our clients.
Our Inside Sales Representatives manage an active sales pipeline, creating opportunities and increasing customer demand for our clients’ products. We provide a valuable service to well-established companies with long-term customers. Our success is measured by the number of successful sales we generate, in addition to our clients’ overall business growth.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Inside Sales experience in B2B markets
- Proven ability to reach and even surpass sales goals
- Experience working with different channels of distribution
- Ability to self-manage, i.e. to work unsupervised from home
- Previous experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, Siebel, ACT, Goldmine, or another comparable system)
- A college degree is strongly preferred
- You must have a high-speed Internet connection in order to work with our hardware and software systems.
IAC (www.goiac.com) was founded in 1996 and is a dynamic, rapidly growing Business-to-Business company that provides professional ‘Selling as a Service’ to our client customers.
We offer our clients a turnkey TeleSales solution by providing them a customized Professional TeleSales Organization. In order to attract the best sales people for our clients across the US, we have made a strategic choice to provide a technology-enabled work-at-home environment for our sales people. Our employees enjoy a defined, yet reasonably flexible work schedule, and save an estimated $6,000 and over 200 hours per year vs. commuting.