Inside Sales Representative and Enterprise Account Manager at Files.com
Inside Sales Representative and Enterprise Account Manager
Files.com, a B2B Cloud Storage, Sync, and Automation Service
Location: Work From Your Home for our All-Remote Company (USA only)
Our SaaS company is looking to expand our all-remote (work from home) inside sales team for our cloud storage, sync, and automation service, Files.com.
Files.com caters to a variety of small, medium, and enterprise businesses by providing compatibility with new and legacy automated systems without sacrificing a modern user experience.
- You will be selling per-user packages with an ACV (annual contract value) of $300-30k+. Our marketing team invests heavily in paid online advertising and lead generation from events to deliver you a steady stream of highly qualified leads who already want the service we offer.
- You will also be selling to channel partners, letting you create ongoing commissions based on the growth of your territory.
Files.com is easily demonstrated visually via screen sharing, offers a ton of value at its price point, and has 3 separate plan offerings to increase your commissions via upsells.
Additionally, you will also take on an Account Manager role for some of our existing customers, and have the opportunity to earn commissions from upselling existing customers.
Files.com is the new name for BrickFTP, a cloud storage service that has existed since 2009 and has over 1,700 paying business customers.
Our company consists of USA-based remote employees who work from home.
Our products and services are used by over 2,000 enterprises and SMBs, including Target, Canonical, UPS, Leica, DirecTV, GoPro, Marriott, and more.
We’re Bootstrapped, Profitable, and Growing
Our success comes from building a great service that solves problems for our customers, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can.
We believe that great products can only be built by great people. So we’re on a quest to find the smartest, most creative, and most motivated people, and create an environment in which they thrive.
We Are A Remote Company
You will work from home and have some flexibility to choose your working hours, allowing you to make time for family, recreation, vacations, or anything that is important to you.
You’ll take off 11 company-wide holidays per year as well as 20 days of PTO for vacations. You’ll have the time to take longer vacations and have fun.
Every quarter, you’ll travel to an in-person meeting with the entire team to meet and work together face to face. These meetings are in cities that are fun to visit. In the last few years, we’ve been to Austin, Orlando, New Orleans, San Diego, Las Vegas, and New York City.
We think that these in-person meetings are vital to the success of a remote team.
For our Inside Sales Executives and Account Managers, we look for the following:
- Have at least 5 years of directly applicable experience.
- History of selling software, cloud, or other telecommunications services to businesses.
- Experience giving one-on-one sales presentations via remote video/screen sharing.
- Able to participate in trade shows and in-person selling opportunities.
- Knowing the line between healthy follow-up and being overly obnoxious, and then walking that line with every lead.
- Professional phone demeanor and ability to communicate effectively via the phone.
- Perfect grammar, professional tone, and friendly conversation flow via email and live chat.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of hosting and cloud storage.
- Interest in taking on additional roles within the Company and a commitment to growing your capabilities.
Engineering and coding experience is a major plus because some prospects are developers or IT people themselves.
Our Core Beliefs
Here are just some of our Core Beliefs:
- We believe that allowing and supporting 100% remote work gives us access to great people we wouldn’t otherwise be able to hire. We tend to hire folks who are later in their careers, which means they usually have their family established somewhere. By offering remote work, we can hire the best people, no matter where they’re located.
- We believe that the best way we can acquire top talent is by being an amazing place to work. Work from home, travel with the team, and surround yourself with top tier people at Files.com. Read about everything we’ve done to make working at Files.com great.
- We believe in building products that we actually use ourselves. We are our own toughest critics and we put all of our products through their paces every day.
Read The Rest of our Core Beliefs→
Salary, Pay, and Benefits
Files.com offers industry-leading salaries based on experience combined with unparalleled flexibility and other benefits to secure top talent.
We will provide you a laptop and a $1,000 signing bonus to purchase a new monitor, desk, or anything else that would help build or refresh your home office.
We’ll update your salary annually based on your performance, as reviewed by your peers.
We fully pay base plan health insurance premiums (exact plan details depend on your state of residence), and we’ll pick up the tab for 75% of your spouse or dependents if they wish to join your chosen plan. We want your family to be healthy.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!