Inside Sales Representative
Type: Full-time ($36K Base + Commission)
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online payment platform that empowers small travel companies and organizers to take control of their finances, communication, and marketing from a single platform. Travel organizers are able to quickly build a booking page, securely collect payments, and utilize a travel-focused dashboard to manage all of the administrative tasks involved in organizing a successful trip. WeTravel is one of Huffington Post’s 2017 Top Travel Sites Right Now alongside Google Flights, Foursquare, Momondo etc. Now we are looking to extend our team with dedicated sales professionals to reach out to travel companies.
In this role, you will work remotely on getting travel companies to use WeTravel. We will provide the leads and you will reach out to potential customers over email, telephone, and video call. You will coordinate with the team in our San Francisco and Amsterdam offices.
You should have a strong can-do attitude, be very highly organized, and target-driven. You should also be comfortable pitching mainly over email and phone. You must have a phone and reliable internet connection.
You can be based anywhere around the world, but our potential customers are mostly based in the US and Europe so you have to know how to sell to them and contact them during their business hours.
- Effectively pitch travel companies to use WeTravel; 40-50 customer contacts per day through outbound calls and emails
- Track and report progress against sales goals
- Present trials/demos that impress our potential customers
- Improve our inside sales techniques and playbook
- Experience in inside sales (desired at least 2 years)
- Highly organized and target-driven
- Strong listening skills and orientation towards service
- Prior experience in B2B technology sales preferred, especially sales to small companies
- Prior experience in the travel industry is an advantage, but not necessary
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM is an advantage, but not necessary
- Phone and reliable internet connection to perform remote work
What We Offer
WeTravel is a young and very fast-growing startup based in San Francisco and Amsterdam with a global team. This means that you will see visible results of your work and everything you do will make a difference to the whole company. There are great career opportunities as we continue to grow if you prove yourself up to the task. The commission is annuity-like. Our users pay us when they use our platform as a percentage of the transaction. As long as they transact on the platform, you’ll receive your commission.
WeTravel is committed to equal employment opportunity and employs all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, handicap, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by the federal, state or local laws.