Infrastructure Project Manager at Tutuka
Location: United Kingdom; 100% Remote
The infrastructure of Tutuka/Paymentology is a globally diverse mix of Data Centres and Public Clouds to support our global clients. The Infrastructure Project Manager is the central cog in delivering planned improvements, expansion and new clients across this complex IT infrastructure.
This is a challenging position, managing a team with a mix of skills that are geographically distributed across ~10 countries.
This role requires solid traditional and cloud infrastructure knowledge to manage multiple work streams and complex projects. This is a technology project management role that will be managing multiple projects across multiple environments, while balancing operational resource pressures.
Working directly with the Head of Infrastructure, the Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for getting s#!% done.
What you get to do:
- Project Manage a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers
- Set and maintain standards for Jira
- Act as Scrum Master for multiple teams and projects
- Liaise with development teams for improvements and changes.
- Supervising IT staff, consultants, suppliers
- Analyzing different options and recommending the most suitable for the
- Manage planned and unplanned tasks
- Report progress and timelines to management team
- Work directly with Head of Infrastructure
What it takes to succeed:
- Solid experience in Agile and Jira
- Scrum Master desirable
- Excellent communication, management and leadership qualities
- Attention to detail
- Experience running a distributed remote team
- Experience managing multiple concurrent infrastructure projects
- Solid knowledge of Infrastructure across Data Centres and Public Cloud
- Excellent planning and organization ability
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience
This is a Remote first role, with occasional meetings in the London Office.
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka/Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow team members, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the team!
Tutuka/Paymentology is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.