Inbound Sales Representative at Life Line Screening
Inbound Sales Representative
- Location: Multiple States
Training classes start soon for our 100% remote call center! We offer competitive hourly pay and uncapped commission, along with paid training and all equipment provided!
Over the past 25 years, Life Line Screening has helped over 9 million people identify their risk factors for diseases such as cardiovascular disease, strokes, heart attacks, and lung cancer. Through screenings, we give our customers peace of mind or early detection to create a plan with their doctor. We do this in an affordable, easily accessible way going into the communities that need us most.
Join our remote call center and help people invest in prevention instead of treatments to live a healthier life! Do you have a will to win and like to be recognized for your hard work? Previous experience working in a high volume call center, recommending and upselling products or services is highly preferred. We’re looking for representatives who show care and compassion and take the time to educate and emphasize the benefits of additional services available, increasing sales per customer, per event.
What you’ll do:
Together with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you’ll determine if an inbound sales or retention role is the best fit for you as you begin your career as a Preventative Healthcare Advisor with Life Line Screening.
- Preventive Healthcare Advisor (Inbound Sales) Team members rake an average of 35-40 incoming calls per shift from both new and returning customers who are interested in our services.
- After scheduling a participant’s screening, you’ll use a unique health questionnaire and your training to learn more about their medical background and history along with any risk factors to educate them on the benefits of additional tests recommended just for them that may be performed during their appointment.
We’re looking for individuals who can show care and compassion for each and every caller and take the time to educate and emphasize the benefits of additional services available.
What you’ll need:
Please read the following information carefully before applying. Those who do not meet this criteria will not be considered further
- Outstanding phone etiquette with a strong ability to sell
- Stable job history with no job-hopping!
- Ability to effectively handle stress and time management.
- A competitive mindset to meet and exceed performance/sales goals.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- MUST have minimum internet speed of 50 mbps.
- Designated work area in your home free of noise and distraction.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- We provide all equipment (computer, monitor, phone, etc) and 3 weeks of paid training (conducted virtually) to build your career on the strongest possible foundation.
- Monday-Friday shifts (or work Saturday with Friday and Sunday off)
-Inbound schedules Eastern/Central/Mountain time 9:30am-6pm & 10:30am-7pm
-Outbound schedule 9am-7:30pm any time zone
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus incentive, paid time off and paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k plan with company match, professional development, referral bonus program, courtesy preventative health screenings for you and additional family members or friends.
Life Line Screening is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. Life Line Screening will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Powered by JazzHR
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!