Illustrator – Animator at Shift Network
Contract Illustrator/ Animator
- Product Marketing · Petaluma, California
- Applicants outside of California are welcome to apply
Who We Are:
The Shift Network is a socially conscious business headquartered in Petaluma, CA which has served over 3,200,000 people in 170 countries in domains such as: spirituality, holistic health, sound healing, Indigenous wisdom, peace, psychology, enlightened business, and sustainability. We have successfully made an impact in most areas of conscious change by producing hundreds of ground-breaking online training programs, a wide array of inspirational global summits, and a variety of advanced mentorship programs.
Our focus, to date, has been on interactive, virtual courses, global online summits, and some live seminars and retreats – all centered on empowering a shift to a more sacred way of living. Now, we are expanding into mobile, media, podcasts, and more. Ultimately we want to empower a lifelong journey into each person’s full potential in a way that also shifts society forward. We are expanding… come join us!
Impact of The Role
The Illustrator / Animator collaborates with the Creative Director, App Product Director, and creative team to ensure the timely and quality production of information graphics, iconography, and custom illustrations. Ideal candidates will be able to maintain high design standards, provide excellent customer service, complete graphic research, work on daily deadlines, and have solid typography skills.
- Create still and animated graphics using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, and After Effects for web assets, ads, and animated app graphics.
- Animation skills required
- Ability to translate researched information into visually stimulating and intellectually engaging typography, illustration, and infographics
- UX mockups and wireframes
- Transitioning easily between multiple topics and aesthetics
- Incorporating feedback and updates to completed graphics
- Ensuring timely delivery of graphics per the assigned delivery date
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Qualifications and Characteristics Desired:
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Well-organized and able to work consistently on recurring projects
- Proficiency using the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma, with an emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or related field
- Advanced experience in Typography
- Strong layout and color application
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!