Illustrator and Visual Designer at Waldo Photos
Illustrator & Visual Designer
- United States
Waldo is a photo-finding phenom. Waldo empowers consumers to toss their selfie sticks, put their phones back in their pockets and “Live the Moment”. Combining AI with real-time mobile delivery, Waldo is changing the way photos are discovered, delivered and purchased. Waldo removes all of the friction in getting photos of you taken by others and helps camps, schools, youth sports leagues, resorts, event promoters and photographers to get more value out of their photography.
What folks are saying: CBS This Morning / USA Today, Asheville Citizen Times, TechCrunch
We’re searching for a strong illustrator and visual design contractor to execute and deliver hi-fi assets for Waldo’s web, mobile properties and digital ads.. These projects will primarily be web and mobile but will also include ad units, infographics, sales collateral and more.
- Illustrations in support of web pages and mobile screens
- Strong illustration skills
- Exceptional online portfolio featuring examples of illustration and visual design work
- Experience with interaction and visual design for mobile (web and native app) initiatives
- Passionate about creating beautiful user-centric experiences
- Abreast of UI design best practices, trends and techniques
- Comfort working in fast-moving, Agile development environments
To apply, please submit your portfolio
- Type: Contract
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Hourly
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!