Human Resources Manager at A2 Hosting
Title: Human Resources Manager
Are you a passionate Human Resources Professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have the drive to ensure the employee life-cycle from recruiting and onboarding, payroll and benefits to training and development is an awesome employee experience? Are you naturally curious and a Team player? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As Human Resources Manager at A2 Hosting you will be responsible for performing all functions related to HR including recruiting and onboarding, processing bi-weekly payroll, benefits administration, developing company policies and procedures and setting the HR Strategy in order to support the continued growth of the company. This position will manage one HR Generalist.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager ready to join our Leadership Team to continually improve upon the employee experience and help A2 Hosting become an employer of choice.
This position is 100% remote and you can work anywhere in the United States.
At A2 Hosting our Core Values guide the work that we do. You might fit in well at A2 if these values describe you:
Passionate – We take pride in what we do
Collaborative – We think about the team first
Customer Focused – We are empathetic and respectful
Curious – We desire to learn and do better
- Responsible for managing the employee life-cycle from recruiting and onboarding to benefits enrollment to retirement.
- Develop and update company policies in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
- Process bi-weekly payroll using Paylocity
- Advise and consult with employees and management regarding the interpretation and application of company policies, procedures, best practices and laws to ensure compliance and consistency.
- Lead and develop recruitment strategies to ensure staffing levels are met with the best talent and most qualified candidates.
- Conduct employee relations meetings and conflict resolution sessions and perform related investigations, as needed.
- Create and update job descriptions and compensation ranges on an annual basis.
- Manage the company benefits including enrollment, changes and premium deductions.
- Manage the social media presence of the company on sites including Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
- Respond to various inquiries such as employment verification, unemployment claims and reference checks.
- 5-7 years of HR Management experience
- Experience in a multi-state and/or global environment required
- Experience in a technology company required
- Payroll, benefit and 401k administration required
- Experience with Paylocity a plus
- Experience working in a remote work environment is a definite advantage
We offer the following:
- Subsidized health insurance including HSA, dental and vision coverage also available
- Paid parental leave
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Company provided life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of hours to be used for vacations, holidays and sick time
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!