Human Resources Assistant at OnProcess Technology
Title: Human Resources Assistant
- Location: Multiple States, Remote
About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes.
We are a trusted advisor to many of the world s leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Providing services in 26 languages and operating in global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in the greater Boston area.
What we offer for Full-time
- Medical and Dental, paid time off, retirement savings plans, flexible spending, company sponsored Employment Assistance Program and professional development.
- Work life balance! Work from the comforts of your home!
- Great Employee Referral Bonus!
- Fun and supportive work from home culture with activities and incentives
- Virtual coffees, focus groups and community events all online!
About the Position
The Human Resources Assistant manages the day-to-day administrative support of the Human Resources Department by maintaining databases and assist Global HR team. While performing functions, the HR assistant will provide excellent customer service and support to OnProcess employees and Management.
Human Resources Assistant, Performance Responsibilities:
- Maintains Human Resource filing system
- Coordinate conversions of temporary employees to permanent employees
- Provide benefits enrollment and paycheck information to all employees
- Aids and supports HR Recruiter and Business Partners
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality in Human Resources
- Draft promotion and employment letters
- Clerical roles including but not limited to:
- Updating internal business forms, scheduling interviews/meetings, HRIS (HAL), Referral program, Data Entry for Benefit information, Onboarding, Enrollment meetings
Human Resources Assistant, should:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Two years experience required working in an Administrative role
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Time Clock Manager, ADP software, and Nuview
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment,
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to efficiently and effectively multi-task time critical projects while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information of the highest level
- Confidence in a fast-paced, growing and changing environment
- Experience in working in third party data systems preferred
- Use of own computer initially through interview process and initial on-boarding
- Operating System: Windows 7/Mac 10.1 or better
- CPU: Intel i5 2xxx series or better with integrated HD Graphics 2000 series or better
- Graphics: Direct X 10.0 compatible, 512 Mb minimum graphics memory
- Ram: 2 Gb RAM minimum
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 25MB download and 5MB upload
- Hard wire the computer within 25 feet of a network jack
WORK ENVIRONMENT / Virtual Home
- Daily operation of various office based equipment: telephone & voice mail operating system. Desktop/laptop computer, e-mail system
- May be required to sit or stand (presentations/meetings) for extended periods of time
- May spend extended periods operating desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communicating on the computer, webcam, telephone and in writing
- Light lifting of paperwork, folders or other general record keeping materials
- Distraction free office or space
- New hires will need own computer to start; necessary equipment will be sent
- Shift will be executed on webcam
Powered by JazzHR
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!