Human Resource Administrative Assistant at Inkling
Human Resource Administrative Assistant
At Inkling, we believe getting an organization’s most critical knowledge to their people should be simple. We know that learning should happen flawlessly, on the job and in the moment. The Inkling modern learning platform brings this vision to life.
Designed for today’s learners and today’s work, we equip some of the world’s most recognized brands to quickly create beautiful content, build structured learning paths, generate meaningful insights, and drive business impact.
The Inkling team is committed to delivering a better learning experience for everyone. If this sounds like a mission you’d like to support, please apply below!
We are seeking a highly-motivated HR Administrative Assistant to support Inkling’s HR Director, CEO, and members of our executive staff. The HR Administrative Assistant will assist with coordinating interviews and recruiting activities, hosting and scheduling company-wide meetings, culture and engagement activities, and other administrative duties. We are looking for someone who is well organized, with strong emotional intelligence and impeccable communication skills. The right person will have experience working in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment, supporting multiple executives across various US time zones.
As an HR Administrative Assistant at Inkling, we’ll look to you to help cultivate a positive environment that promotes teamwork, high performance, positivity and transparency.
- Report directly to the HR Director, with dotted line reporting to our CEO and other executive staff
- Lead both the aggregation and formatting of content for board, company and executive meetings, including preparing reports, documents and presentations for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks (complex calendar management, book travel arrangements, manage expense reimbursement claims, etc)
- Keep the Exec team organized and up to date on critical tasks and meetings by circulating meeting agendas, facilitating meetings, and sending and checking on post-meeting follow-ups. This may include attending meetings, notating action items or decisions, sending out meeting minutes, and tracking follow-up on action items.
- Screen and route phone calls, arrange conference calls, virtual meetings and interviews, and in-person meetings and interviews.
- Manage calendars and contact lists (including scheduling meetings and calls across time zones requiring significant coordination and follow up)
- Help build efficiency and responsiveness into existing administrative processes, and help define new operational strategies to make the Exec team more efficient
- Coordinate and support the planning of on-site and off-site events and meetings, team events, and manage special projects and events as needed
- Collect and organize documents from executive’s direct reports
- Manage, draft and send mass communications and corporate communications.
- Exercise sound judgment and act in the best interest of Company goals and objectives, and positively represent the company and executive team.
- Manage company projects, HR duties and administrative tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of human resources experience
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience, preferably supporting executive level staff
- Must have superior organizational skills, ability to work effectively and independently with minimal supervision, and able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to work well with a wide range of people and personalities
- Prior experience supporting multiple executives across various US time zones
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as strong experience with the G-Suite (Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Slides, Google Docs)
- Ability to work remotely and located within the US.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Environment and additional requirements:
- General office environment working remotely, supporting team members in various time zones
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- This position is remote and may be based in the US
- Minimal travel required, less than 10%
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance
- Paid parental leave, and parental & caregiver benefits
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Monthly Cell Phone and Data Reimbursement
- Stipend to setup your home office
- 12 Paid Holidays + ½ Day Fun Fridays
- 401(k) Program
- A chance to work with a talented, smart and creative team