HR Business Partner at Olive AI
HR Business Partner
- United States
- Full time
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues — delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
Olive is seeking an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to help guide our company strategy within our business units. The ideal candidate will be skilled at listening to problems and ideas and articulating strategy and solutions. You will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and leaders within a designated business unit. You will develop strategic relationships by understanding the business, challenges, opportunities and needs of the designated business unit. You will enhance and maintain relationships by coaching and advising employees and managers on various HR topics. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication and relationship building skills with strong HR knowledge and experience.
- Consults with business unit leaders and providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Collaborate with HR and business leaders to execute a successful talent management strategy, including but not limited to: onboarding, engagement, development, training, performance management, succession planning & workforce planning
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the Human Operations team (HR, Talent Acquisition, Engagement & Development) to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Partners with HR & Finance teams regarding: Payroll, HRIS and Compensation & Benefits functions as needed
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Perform advanced employee relations functions including: support and counseling regarding personnel and job related conflicts, problem solving and dispute resolution, employee performance issues and termination requests. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations when needed
- Work closely with employees at all levels to improve work relationships, morale, engagement, overall wellbeing, productivity and retention
- Respond to employee’s questions including, but not limited to benefits, payroll, vacation or redirect employees to appropriate contacts in a timely manner
- Partner with leaders to ensure fair and consistent application of HR policies and practices
- Develop deep and effective working relationships with the appropriate managers to ensure that HR policies are implemented and integrated to meet operational needs
- Perform other special projects as assigned
- 4+ years of related Human Resources experience in areas such as performance management, coaching, employee relations, change management, organizational effectiveness, diversity & inclusion, compensation & benefits and administration of HR programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field or equivalent professional experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!