Hospitality Editor at Wpromote
FREELANCE HOSPITALITY EDITOR – SHORT-TERM
- Content Marketing
- Part Time
- Mid Level
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries.
Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Forever 21, Marriott, Wienerschnitzel, or Papyrus you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree; English, Writing, or related field preferred
- Experience working with style guides and brand guides
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience writing SEO-optimized copy
- Solid MS Office skills
- The ability to be efficient, detail-oriented, and reliable
- Proven experience writing to different target audiences and adjusting your writing style as needed
- The capacity to answer emails in a prompt manner and occasionally talk on the phone (reminder: This is a remote/freelance position)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!