High School Math Tutor at Bundle Benefits
High School Math Tutor (Virtual)
The way people live, work, and communicate is changing—impacting how employers support their evolving workforce. At Bundle, we have a way of taking new and innovative ideas and turning them into extraordinary digital products and experiences that make a difference in peoples’ lives every day.
Bundle is leading the virtual employee experience and benefit industry globally, providing employees with live, virtual sessions that make them happier, healthier, and more productive. We facilitate 1-on-1 and private group sessions in employee development, health & wellness, team building, and family support. No matter where or how they work, employees can gain access in a matter of minutes to our 1000’s of live, personalized sessions facilitated by expert instructors.
Join Bundle to help us drive change in the future of work.
Bundle instructors are the highly qualified for their expertise. With a minimum of 5 years experience in their field, and 3 years teaching experience, Bundle instructors provide our members with personalized support based on the member’s needs.
Bundle prides itself on creating detailed lesson plans with all necessary resources, so our instructors have the least amount of administrative time and can focus on what they do best – teaching. Bundle offers both 30-minute and 60-minute Breaks with individuals and small groups of all ages, all in a virtual setting.
Instructors are compensated based upon a combination of their education, training, experience, certifications, the length of the Break, and the number of participants in a Break. Given that our instructors never need to create their own lesson plans or pull their own resources, our rates are very competitive. This is a contracted position.
Bundle is seeking tutors to lead our members in Breaks related to high school math at all levels. A successful candidate will have prior experience as a math tutor and a teaching certificate is a plus.
More specifically, you will:
- Support Bundle members with assignments and homework they bring to the Break.
- Conduct virtual sessions over a video conferencing call with participants of all ages.
- Maintain at least 10 hours of availability each week in the Bundle platform.
- Build excellent rapport with the participant and drive the conversation forward.
- Keep members engaged throughout the duration of the Bundle Break.
- Check-in with the participant throughout the lesson to ensure fun and enrichment.
- Effectively manage the time and pace of the Break to complete it in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with participant and/or families as needed.
- Provide feedback to the Bundle Team after each Bundle Break.
- Maintain accurate availability on the Bundle platform.
- Maintain excellent communication with the Bundle Team staff.
- Follow Instructor and Coach Handbook and guidelines.
- At least three years of experience teaching within the specialty for which you’re applying
- At least 10 hours of availability each week.
- Access to a functioning laptop or desktop computer with a camera, reliable wifi, and the most updated web browsers.
- Have a college degree or have sufficient years of experience related to the specialty.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with video conference calling, screen shares, launching videos, hyperlinks, and slideshow presentations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Ability to problem-solve efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to demonstrate patience and compassion.
- Pass a reference and background check (using a US social security number)
- Eligible to work in the United States with a US bank account
- 18 years of age or older.