Healthcare Resource Specialist – Work From Home
We got what you want, you got what we need!
Who is Liveops?
Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers. Hello, Liveops!
Liveops connects you to work in customer service as an at-home virtual call center agent. You will find tons of different service opportunities that you can do right from your home, with schedules that work for your life.
This Client is in the Healthcare industry and is looking for Independent Contractors who have demonstrated success working in roles that require empathy and compassion, preferably in a healthcare, social service, or community outreach setting.
As an Agent for this client, you will provide support to patients taking a prescription medication that can improve their quality of life.
The certification class will begin, Monday, June 10th.
- Provide remote support by taking inbound calls and working to provide a solution to the callers’ questions.
- Assist patients enroll in discount programs to help reduce the cost of the prescription, send patients containers for safe disposal of their syringes, or offer to enroll the patient into an ongoing program where the patient is assigned an Ambassador.
- Consistently build rapport and provide exceptional customer service.
- Access information in the client’s system and several online applications to help resolve the patient’s needs.
Independent contractors earn money for time spent talking on the phone. The talk-time rate is $0.25 cents per minute of talk time for this program.
 Actual earnings may vary depending on call volume, number of calls taken, and other factors. Independent contractors are responsible for expenses and control their profit and loss.
- Calls are typically made Monday through Friday between 8AM and 8PM ET. Peak call volume is generated from 10AM to 6PM ET.
- These hours are subject to change based on the client’s needs.
- Client requires a minimum of 50 hours a month (100 self-scheduled half-hour time blocks). This is equivalent to approximately a minimum of 12.5 hours a week.
- Opportunity to work more than 12.5 hours a week is available.
- Independent Contractors make their own schedule by self-scheduling to make calls in 30-minute blocks.
Technology and Certification Requirements
Skills Needed for Success
- Data entry skills, attention to detail, and accuracy are critical
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a customer focused role, preferably in healthcare, social work, and/or community outreach
- Excellent written communication skills, which include the use of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Natural problem solver with a strong desire to delight the patient during every interaction
- Ability to meet key performance indicators including but not limited to average speed of answer and quality
- Demonstrated ability to easily make a connection with others, and successfully build relationships through empathy and compassion
- Ability to learn and use customized software and applications
Technology Needed for Success
- In addition to the Liveops technical requirements, the Client requires the following:
- RAM: Memory 2 GB of RAM or better
- OS: PC Windows 7 or higher
- Intel: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz
- AMD: Athlon 64 3800+
- Browser: Google Chrome
- Internet Download Speed: 5.0 Mbps or better
- Internet Upload Speed: 2.0 Mbps or better
- Anti-Virus software latest version
- Dual monitors are not required, but highly recommended for this opportunity
Application and Certification Process
To become an Agent with this Client, the following is required:
- Submit resume & pass application review
- Sign a Statement of Work, Independent Contractor Agreement and HIPAA Agreement
- Complete and pass the technical check
- Pass a background/credit check
- This will require a non-refundable $45 fee paid directly to Liveops background check vendor for processing
- Complete all certification requirements
The certification class will begin, Monday, June 10th, 2019. Full certification will take 3 weeks. This time is not paid. This certification is a combination of required live facilitated sessions and self-led eLearning modules.