Healthcare Data Scientist at NTT Group
Healthcare / Hospital – Data Scientist – Phoenix, AZ or US Remote
- Location: Phoenix, AZ or Remote, United States
- C: 2.92
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Data Scientist to join our team. This position will work remotely from your home office located within the US. Preference for candidate to be within the local Phoenix, Arizona area. This position will work be required to work the local business hours of Phoenix, Arizona.
This position is a Data Scientist that will develop new analytical and machine learning models. This person will communicate with the business and technology clients to design and execute solutions with a team of software engineers and cross-functional technology teams. The role ensures plans are followed and issues resolved in a manner that results in a successful implementation. Functions in a consultative role using advanced problem-solving and analytical skills to design, develop, implement, enhance, upgrade and support complex data science solutions.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop predictive models based on demographic, psychographic, econometric and statistical data that deliver insights related to patients
- Undertake rigorous and meticulous data analysis to extract and distill key insights that will be consumed by functions such as business strategy and technology teams
- Responsible for implementing robust testing strategies leading to model optimizations, program effectiveness and attribution of marketing mix elements
- Develop presentations around insights to be delivered to constituents at all levels: strategic, tactical, operational, and across function: marketing, operations, finance, IT
- Jointly solution, with key business areas, around the appropriate analytics tools to solve their business issues
- Minimum of 3 years Data Science experience (including python, developing NLP and machine learning models, ML libraries)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a Healthcare environment
- Experience developing predictive models, analytical models, AI and machine learning models
- Experience in web technologies and frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Sci-kit Learn)
- Excellent knowledge of one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to Python
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!