Head of Product Talent Acquisition at New Relic
Head of Product Talent Acquisition, North America (Remote)
- People Operations
- (HR)Portland, Oregon or Remote, North America
Are you a talent acquisition leader who is passionate about coaching and mentoring a high-performing North America recruiting team? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment and get excited about solving hiring challenges? Are you someone who builds positive relationships with Product Engineering teams and leaders, and enjoys crafting innovative recruiting solutions? If so, let’s talk!
New Relic is among the very fastest growing public SaaS companies, and we are looking for an extraordinary recruiting leader who will bring a combination of experience, knowledge, and creativity to support our continuous growth. As a Head of Product Talent Acquisition – North America, you will report directly to our Global Director of Product Talent Acquisition and lead recruiting for our Product Org in North America. This opportunity is open to a Remote work arrangement.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of experienced Technical Recruiters.
- Partner and guide the New Relic Product leadership team on all aspects of talent acquisition for our Product organization (Engineering, Product Management, Design, and Executive).
- Ensure that the North America Product Talent Acquisition team is positioned for success and closely aligned with the vision and goals of the Product organization and New Relic.
- Conduct Executive searches and own the Executive Recruiting process for Product North America.
- Develop a data oriented recruiting organization, using analytics and industry intelligence to provide insights and decision support.
- Utilize creative sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse “passive” talent.
- Drive and bring to life key initiatives that improve the hiring process and strategy.
- Partner with business leaders and partners to co-develop strategies to include workforce planning, talent attraction and branding, sourcing, assessment, and selection.
- 10+ years of recruiting experience and validated ability to lead a Recruiting team.
- Proven experience leading a Technical Recruiting function.
- Demonstrated ability devising and implementing recruiting strategies in a fast-growth tech environment and leading a high-performing recruiting team.
- Experience driving DE&I Recruiting and Sourcing strategy.
- The demonstrated ability to lead a team in strategic sourcing efforts and work to develop and deploy creative techniques to identify and attract diverse Product and tech talent at all levels.
- Experience with goal setting, career development, and performance management.
- Track record of maintaining relationships with internal partners.
- Experience using metrics and analytical insights to foster a compelling, data oriented recruiting narrative relative to Product Engineering Recruiting.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That’s why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!