Head of People at StructionSite
Head of People
- Location: Anywhere
- REMOTE / OPERATIONS / FULL-TIME
StructionSite is the digital version of the physical construction site. We turn a human with a hard hat and 360º camera into a “Google street view car” to rapidly digitize the jobsite. Our software allows project teams to communicate in the context of the jobsite anytime, from anywhere.
We are a team of engineers, product managers, designers and evangelists who have come together to transform how the world builds. We value learning above all and are looking for teammates who have the same appetite for growth and expansion. We welcome candidates with backgrounds in construction and other industries; joining the team could be a great opportunity to bridge your career progression from construction into ConTech. Come build with us!
What You’ll Build:
As the Head of People at StructionSite, you will build….
- Operations & Systems: Own and lead all tactical HR operations to ensure StructionSite is in compliance with local, state and federal laws. Streamline and scale current HR systems. Re-evaluate benefits providers and align with market trends to ensure best practices, as well as competitive pay and benefits for our team
- Internal Communications: Act as an advisor to senior leaders on important messages, own the bi-weekly all hands communication strategy. When is it appropriate to communicate with the team?
- Performance Management: Shepherd and define feedback cycle and semi-annual rewards process
- Culture & Diversity: Nurture a culture that rewards performance and provides honest, transparent, and real-time feedback. Lead efforts to ensure a balanced and diverse culture that embraces conversations around D&I; develop and incentivize norms and behaviors that promote D&I to our team. Concrete inclusivity examples and how it impacted teamProblem solving around improving processes, improving inclusiveness
- Learning & Development: Work with leaders to multiply team talents and nurture high performing teams. Identify and develop programs that will allow the team to realize their potential, enhance interpersonal skills and contribute to our fast-growing company. Continue to develop leadership through 1:1 mentoring and coaching.
You will also partner with our Director of Talent to support Recruiting.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has meaningful, hands-on operating experience leading People operations in a fast-growing early stage startup environment
- Action-oriented. Must be a “doer”; comfortable owning strategy while rolling up sleeves to “get stuff done.”
- Prior exposure to a variety of HRIS, people platforms and business tools.
- Previous experience managing implementations is strongly preferred.
- Experience with organizational design, taking a flat org structure and putting necessary levels in place to create efficiencies and maximize talent output.
- High EQ and ability to communicate effectively, fearlessly, and honestly with various constituencies.
Life @ Structionsite
StructionSite respects your whole life. Here are some of the ways we support our team:
- Generous equity package and competitive salary
- Flexible Workspace
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time employees in the US
- Team events, jobsite visits, hackathons, etc
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!