Head Of Manufacturing Operations at Russell Tobin
Title: Head Of Manufacturing Operations
- Location: Anywhere
Rapily growing tech startup revolutionizing the digital ecommerce landscape is hiring a key role on their Manufacturing Operations team.
This modern, global, fully remote startup company is a workflow automation platform for eCommerce businesses to create products and provide logistics services on a global basis. On the platform, businesses can source new products, run promotions, and track analytics on purchasers.
As the Head of Manufacturing Operations, you will utilize your prior experience in a fast growing tech organization, determine efficient strategies and take direct responsibility for operations/vendor/supplier/partner management and offer ideas on how we use technology. The Head of Manufacturing Operations will successfully maintain the day to day operations across order and performance management.
- Manage daily manufacturing operations with a focus on order and performance management, to maintain a high level of quality assurance
- Drive the operational launch of the company product
- Develop operating policies that can fulfill the needs of existing partners
- Build and lead shipping and logistics, strategy and product support teams
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to ensure appropriate systems are in place
- Create and manage KPIs and metrics for the team
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years experience in operational management (preferably in a physical technology and product environment and e-commerce industry)
- Expertise overseeing manufacturing support organizations
- Expertise in defining operational processes, both internally and with external partners
- Proven track record of building and managing a tech division
- Experience working with JIRA and/or other product management tools
- Comfortability working with a remote team
- Fully remote organization FOREVER
- culture of open communication with a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America and South America.
- suite of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- many opportunities to continue to develop new skills and socialize with our extraordinary team members
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!