GWTG – CAD Clinical Data Abstractor
The GWTG – CAD (Get With the Guidelines – Coronary Artery Disease) Clinical Data Abstractor will be responsible for abstraction of GWTG – CAD cases, utilizing all industry related reference manuals (AHA data abstraction specification manuals/resources), consulting industry related Q & A resources as needed, follows the project parameter/project roadmap document as the individual job description for each project assignment, and consults with Registry Partners Management/Validation teams for abstracting questions/clarifications as needed. Additionally, the GWTG – CAD Clinical Data Abstractor will be accountable for and follows assigned work scheduled, fulfilling committed work hours each week, and meets Validation expectations as outlined in the Validation Policy and Procedure and defined Productivity Standards within four weeks of abstracting on a new project for each case type assigned.
We are seeking Part-Time (10 hours per week) candidates.
Requirements and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year of current data abstraction experience in GWTG – CAD Registry, required
- Personal computer with Windows 7 operating system or higher, required
- Additional experience and current abstraction work history of other GWTG case types (GWTG STK, GWTG-HF, GWTG-Resuscitation, GWTG-AFIB), preferred
- Additional experience and current abstraction work history of CMS Core measure/Sepsis abstraction, preferred
- Active Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Health Information Administrator/Registered Health Information Technician (RHIA/RHIT), or Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), preferred
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
- Computer savvy with proficiency in EMR software and registry/database
- Abide by strict confidentiality regulations as defined by HIPPA and company policy
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as highly organized, proficient time management and critical thinking skills
- All team members are employees of Registry Partners, Inc., not contractors. Employees have a flexible schedule, achieve a work/life balance, and can work remotely from all 50 states