Growth Product Lead at Pawp
Growth Product Lead
Brooklyn, New York (remote eligible)
We’re changing pet care.
We believe that dogs and cats are more than just pets — they’re part of the family. With rising vet bills and pet expenses, it can cost thousands of dollars a year to keep your pets healthy and safe. That’s why Pawp is on a mission to improve the quality of life for pets by creating tools & services to transform the world of vet care and how we access it.
Pawp is a venture-backed tech company, led by Lux Capital. We’re led by the founding team of products like Clarity Money and Paribus. Our product has been featured in Forbes, Insider, People, the WSJ, and more.
About the Role
Pawp is looking for a Product Lead to take ownership of our growth product initiatives from start to finish. As a critical member of our team, you will be responsible for prioritizing, developing, and launching product-led growth features and strategies to improve customer acquisition, onboarding, activation, engagement, retention and monetization. Your primary goal will be to drive ARR by leveraging our product’s rich feature set.
What you will do
- Drive and continuously optimize our customer acquisition and onboarding experiences spanning both direct to consumer and partnership distribution efforts.
- Design, develop, launch, and iterate on product-led growth features and strategies to drive user engagement, retention and monetization.
- Work with cross-functional teams including partnerships, content marketing, engineering, design, data to identify and execute on growth initiatives.
- Adopt a data driven approach to analyze, experiment, and derive growth decisions.
- Analyze user behavior to understand user needs and identify opportunities to improve product utilization.
- Collaborate with the content marketing team to ensure product messaging and positioning aligns with growth objectives.
- Develop and track metrics to measure the success of growth initiatives and provide regular updates to the founders.
- Keep up to date with the latest growth product trends, news, and strategies.
What you will need
- 5+ years experience working at a hyper-growth consumer startup executing end-to-end on growth initiatives to drive revenue.
- Strong data mindset and ability to develop, track, and utilize growth metrics to inform growth decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
What you will get
- Creative freedom
- World-class talent and team
- A chance to be a defining member of the team, with equity to match
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Pawp Perks for life
This role is eligible for remote work or hybrid work. Salary Range is $180-220k + equity + benefits (medical, dental, vision), for candidates local to NYC.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to geographical location, demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors such like depth of experience. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Pawp offers a comprehensive benefits plan and continues to develop our range of total rewards. You will work with a team that is mission-oriented and growing as we dedicate our work to support the veterinary industry and our pet parent community.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more