Growth Marketing Manager at Binance
Growth Marketing Manager
MARKETING – MARKETING
FULL-TIME ONSITE OR REMOTE
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a passionate and experienced digital marketing professional to drive growth and expansion of our local FIAT platform.
This will be utilitizing a variety of marketing strategies including but not limited to social media outreach, building our network of KOLs/Influencers, paid advertisement campaigns, SEO/SE< and effective affiliate management.
- Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns to local audiences.
- Grow our user base and increase awareness of the Binance brand in fun, creative and informative ways.
- Build on relationship with online KOLs/influencers and increase our advocacy networks
- Attract and manage affiliates relationships – improve incentivization strategies
- Carry out SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns – Monitor performance metrics to ensure effectiveness
- Strategise and manage trading competitions that inspire users to join and use our platform
- Innovate new ways to increase brand awareness and keep up to date on modern marketing trends.
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing planning and execution work experience, preferably in tech/iGaming/internet/ecommerce, B2C facing.
- Proven experience in growing and managing user base
- Must have a strong interest and knowledge in the crypto/blockchain/technology space
- Must be able to work independently.
- University degree relating to Marketing is a plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!