Growth Marketing Manager at ezCater
Growth Marketing Manager (Remote)
MARKETING BRAND MARKETING
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater’s corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We’re backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help take our customer acquisition to the next level. Join a fast-paced team of innovative marketers who navigate between strategy and execution to scale our efforts and grow our business. We’re looking for someone who can drive new customer growth and improve unit economics through both new and existing channels, including but not limited to affiliate, direct mail and lead conversion. You’ll work to identify profitable growth opportunities and partner with internal and external partners to evolve our strategy and KPIs. You’ll test, expand and optimize and be a key player in working with cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate new and innovative ways to drive the business, mining through data, new channel and platform opportunities and approaches to audience segmentation
- Evolve our affiliate, direct mail and lead conversion program frameworks, identifying key prospective customer audiences while maintaining marketing efficiency goals (targeting, commissions, incentives, etc.)
- Work cross-functionality with analytics and engineering teams to ensure tracking, reporting, commissions and payments are accurate and aligned
- Evaluate and partner with agencies to manage day-to-day of channels (affiliate, direct mail) to reach growth targets and optimize outcomes
- Understand and use ROI analysis (LTV/CAC and payback period) at a granular level to optimize the efficiency of programs
- Build, execute, and scale omni-channel customer journeys through direct mail and lead conversion for various lead audience segments
- Own campaigns from end-to-end: managing creative brief, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, direct mail opt-outs and reporting
- Partner with customer and brand marketing teams to ensure values, messaging and creatives are applied consistently throughout all channels and programs
- Maintain industry best practices and competitive opportunities to stay relevant
- 5+ years of experience in data-driven marketing within direct response channels, preferably with affiliate, direct mail or lead optimization and an understanding of unit economics like CAC and LTV
- Be curious and display an ability to take data, derive insights and articulate a path forward
- Be passionate about learning and testing – you’ll be building the roadmap of where to take these programs and channels, and inform what will grow the business
- Have experience managing agencies and optimizing budgets
- Be creative enough to appreciate creative and copy, analytical enough to grasp data science, and technical enough to understand how integration and attribution should work.
- Be a team player that works exceptionally well cross functionally and with external resources (agencies, vendors, cross-functionally teams, etc).
- Think deeply about customer audiences and understand what motivates them and how multiple messages and channels impact the customer journey.
The national cash compensation range for this role is $86,000-$121,000* per year.
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.