Group Product Manager, Marketing Technology
Locations: USA Remote – Mountain View, California
Come join the Marketing Technology Team as a Group Product Manager. The Marketing Technology team is a newly formed and growing organization with the objective to govern, build, integrate and manage technologies to support Intuit’s business growth and customer engagement. We support cutting edge capabilities in marketing including campaign management, customer communications, data and analytics, audience and segmentation, and beyond.
You are passionate about building products that delight and solve customer problems. You bring experience working in marketing or martech domains and a record of driving innovation and delivering speed-to-benefit. You recognize that marketing technology goes beyond using social media tools or automated email services. You have a deep understanding of how marketers leverage customer data to drive business growth and customer engagement. Finally, you are skilled at bringing together diverse groups with varying agenda to a common product vision and plan.
- Build the roadmap for Marketing Automation and Customer Engagement products within Intuit’s CTO organization
- Deliver product requirements with prioritized features
- Evangelize innovation at all levels of the organization
- Manage communications with internal customers and leaders
- Partner and collaborate with engineering teams to design, build and launch Marketing Technology products
- Be the voice and view of the customer from solution concept to market, planning, setting and managing to timelines
- Operate as a player/coach; build a small but high performing team that thrives in an environment of change
- 5-7 years of product management experience in a top tech company, payments company or innovative technology startup (or equivalent experience), skilled at developing marketing technologies that support customer engagement
- Passion to seek a deep understanding of customer needs and turn those insights into a compelling vision and drivers to create solutions that solve important jobs for small businesses
- Background in consumer facing technologies is highly desirable as is experience with consumer oriented businesses (i.e. retail, consumer products); passion for working on solutions for small businesses and consumers is ideal
- Record of building and mentoring teams while improving productivity and fostering innovation, entrepreneurship and quality
- Personal maturity; ability to build relationships/ credibility through knowledge and results; well honed influencing and negotiating skills; strong influential leader of a cross-functional team
- ‘Can do’ attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset and comfort working in a fast paced, unstructured environment; can execute effectively on both a strategic and tactical level
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools such as Adobe Analytics, Omniture, or Google suite (i.e. Analytics, Adwords, Webmaster, Alert, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a top academic institution; MBA a plus
- Individuals with software engineering backgrounds are encouraged to apply
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.