Graphics Engineer at Wave
Austin, TX or Remote
Wave is the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer’s unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
Come help us define the future of music! Together we’ll create amazing experiences for the attendees, and drive creativity for concerts. You’ll be at the forefront, working to bring interactive concerts at scale. We are looking for Graphics Engineers to work with artists and programmers to create and develop visually stunning content for our productions.Software Engineers at Wave, bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas and also value the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains. We work with both new and current technology, creating innovative solutions to overcome high-volume obstacles and to deliver the future of music to millions. You can make it possible to show thousands of attendees in a virtual concert. You will report into the engineering manager.
- Music Lover
- Passion for live events
- Eats and breathes graphics
- Design and implement new visual features, either using state of the art techniques in real time rendering or inventing new ones
- Implement custom shaders for in-game special effects
- Work closely with artists to build new content pipelines and unleash their creativity
- Help the team set and achieve outstanding rendering performance targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Graphics, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience working in games
- Strong C# or C++ knowledge
- Demonstrated competency in graphics programming using C++, C#, HLSL, GLSL, or other shading languages
- Strong 3D math skills and the understanding of 3D game engine design and various rendering techniques
- Experience with profiling and addressing performance and scale problems.
- Strong communication skills
- Unity experience
- AAA gaming experience
- Knowledge of music
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!