Graphic Designer – Social Media at Stage 4 Solutions
Graphic Designer – Social Media (Remote)
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Temp/Contract
- Hours: Full Time
- Travel: No
- Relocation: No
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for a large B2B technology company. This role will work in the Global Social Media team and create compelling design solutions that work across multiple social media channels. This team member with work with the Global Brand team and bring new perspectives to a wide range of day-to-day projects in the social media world – from creating engaging posts to animations that can be utilized across multiple channels including Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- This is a 9-month role (conversion to FTE possible), 40 hours per week, remote in the US.
- This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health care benefits and 401K offered.
- Develops and designs social media posts
- Creates animations and edits videos for social media
- Works collaboratively with Brand team members
- Follows Client brand/visual guidelines
- 1+ year of experience designing social media content across a wide variety of mediums (new college graduates may also apply).
- A portfolio that represents an understanding of creating social media content, typography, a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic.
- Basic simple animation skills
- Organized, detail-oriented self-starter who can juggle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and aware of current social design trends.
- Knowledge of design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch) MUST, After Effects (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!