Graphic Designer II at Akraya
Title: Graphic Designer II
- Location: United States
- Primary Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Social Media
- Duration: 6+ Months (Potential to extend/convert)
- Contract Type: W2 Only
- Location: 100% Remote
We’re looking for a dynamic graphic designer that specializes in social media content. You’ll work very closely with the brand and social media teams to craft unique and eye-catching visual content to engage with and grow our social media audience. The ideal candidate will have experience (and genuine interest!) in following social media trends across all of the major platforms, pitching new content concepts, collaborating with stakeholders, generating design mockups, delivering final assets for multiple platforms, and measuring success. Our team likes to take risks and experiment, so you should feel comfortable and excited to push our creative work to the limit. We work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment, so you should be able to empathize with team members and communicate effectively.
- Past experience as a graphic designer in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio. A strong eye for visual composition.
- Illustration and motion graphics skills preferred, but not mandatory.
- Proficiency with design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, or similar.
- Experience with social media platforms (i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and tools.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!