Graphic Designer, Brand and Marketing Design at Industry Dive
Graphic Designer, Brand & Marketing Design
- REMOTE /
- DESIGN – DESIGN /
Industry Dive is looking for a graphic designer with 2-4 years of experience to be an integral part of our team. You will assist the Creative Director by designing new content, maintaining quality control, supporting other departments and managing multiple projects at once.
- Support Creative Director with project execution
- Develop and update corporate style guides; review content for brand adherence
- Meet with CD and stakeholders to give updates during the process; implement feedback and ensure that your designs meet project goals
Team support – Audience, Editorial, Sales, studioID:
- Support Audience team in driving signups and engagement through creating ads and leveraging design assets for marketing pieces
- Support Editorial teams by creating a memorable brand for readers
- Support Sales team by designing tools to help them sell and communicate effectively with clients
- Support studioID team by designing assets like case studies, blog graphics, one-pagers and proposals
What you can bring to the table:
- A strong command of graphic design principles, such as composition, color, typography, and photo treatment
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign with an understanding of best practices
- Ability to take initiative and project manage your individual projects; work closely with Creative Director for execution and design feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must understand how to work with non-designers to brainstorm ideas, set expectations, implement feedback, and justify decisions
- Be inventive. Look for ways to improve and elevate with design
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above, and that’s OK — we still want to hear from you. Industry Dive strives to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment, and applicants who belong to traditionally underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Industry Dive is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you feel comfortable doing so please feel free to note which pronouns you use in your application (for example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, ze/zir/zirs, etc.)
Industry Dive will not be able to sponsor applicants for work visas.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a leading business journalism company. More than 11 million decision-makers across 20 competitive industries rely on its exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 23 publications. Industry Dive was founded in 2012 to provide business leaders with the information they need to move industries forward. Our team of reporters, editors, designers, and marketers delivers insights and programs that spark innovation, fuel growth and shape agendas in every industry we cover.
Industry Dive was selected as a “Best Place to Work” by the Washington Post in 2020, 2019, 2018, and 2017 and by the Washington Business Journal in 2017, 2016 and 2015.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!