Graphic Designer (Part-Time Contract)
Are you passionate about information security and interested in making the web safer? Are you looking for part-time, flexible hours working remotely? If so, this may be your dream job.
- Execute creative solutions to meet design needs for a wide variety of digital and print projects including: print and digital sales and marketing collateral, business cards, web page design, digital ads and more.
- Collaborate with Design, Marketing, Development and other stakeholders to deliver projects.
- Identify and work with vendors to deliver print projects that meet reasonable quality, cost and turnaround time requirements.
You’ll work with a team that is friendly, fast-moving, and highly capable with a sense of humor. Our team’s family time is important; we won’t typically require long hours when we can avoid it, which is almost always. Our entire team works remotely using Slack for casual interaction, so you can live practically anywhere in the World if you have an Internet connection. There’s no micromanagement herewe trust that you will see tasks through to completion and communicate with your fellow team members when needed or ask for help when needed.
At Defiant, trust’ is the attribute we value most highly among our team members. We need to know that you can grab a task from a support ticketing system, communicate clearly with our customers, and see the task to completion with superb attention to detail.
- Comfortable working on a 100% remote team.
- Comfortable working iteratively and on solutions for print design, including digital rendering, paper mockups as needed and complete print-ready files.
- An excellent communicator, both in writing and verbally.
- An outstanding teammate.
- Nimble, able to come up with creative solutions, and mature in your approach to solving challenging problems.
- Comfortable in designing various digital assets for websites, advertising channels, social channels, and more.
- Able to produce high-fidelity design comps ready for hand off to development.
- Proficient working with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop at minimum), Adobe Acrobat and Google Docs.
- Able team worker: self-directed and able to collaborate easily, knowing when to ask for help and how to give and receive feedback.
- At least 3 years of experience in website, digital and print design.
- A proven portfolio covering both digital and print design.
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and use good judgement to produce digital and print content.
- Ability to quickly understand and grasp topics and concepts related to the web security industry.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Effective time management.
- An enthusiastic everything is possible attitude. Ability to see opportunity when problems arise.
- A fast and reliable internet connection.
Please apply online.