Dallas HQ, Indianapolis HQ, Remote HQ
We are Givelify, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the worldone simple, joyful gift at a time.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they are most committed to supporting.
Beyond apps and interfaces, Givelify is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
We are an ethnically and culturally diverse team of scrappy and professional, passionate people, dedicated to the mission of designing beautiful products that celebrate the joyous act of giving. As a company we value teamwork, open communication, transparency, and a great work ethic. We support our team by promoting flexibility and encouraging life-long learning and professional development opportunities. We are intrinsically motivated by remaining true to our company values, setting and exceeding audacious goals, and staying energetic about our team and our products.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a rockstar graphic designer and visual communicator to join our creative team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience designing for a variety of projects and clients.
Your responsibilities will vary from day to day and are never boring! One day you may be collaborating with sales and marketing team members to conceptualize graphics, layouts, and messaging for print collateral; and the next day you may be working on developing an exciting new user interface or brand video that elicits joy and engages our users. Whatever the project, you’ll be tasked with turning complex concepts into simple and visually compelling stories.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in graphic design, visual communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience (must submit portfolio or link to work)
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Contemporary, user-centric design aesthetic with an eye for typography, color palettes, and layout hierarchy
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign specifically)
- Ability to to take design concepts/briefs and build on/implement (concept to completion)
- Interpret branding guideline faithfully with the capacity to help mature the brand when needed
- Some HTML/CSS experience (working with email template editors and WordPress website graphics)
- Copywriting and copy editing
- Final Cut Pro/video editing
- Motion graphics conceptualization and design (After Effects or Motion)
- Experience with Sketch a plus (design, asset/library management, and exporting assets)
Benefits and Perks
We’re not a factory, and you’re not a machine. We’ll work with you to make sure your work and life are balanced.
Paid holidays and travel expenses
Everyone needs time off. We offer a generous PTO and holiday schedule. Traveling for work? We’ve got you covered with paid room, board, and transportation.
Getting around downtown and parking are a pain. We provide our Indy staff with paid monthly parking in a nearby lot so you don’t bear the burden yourself, and our Dallas team with a commute stipend that takes the hassle out of getting to the office.
Group health coverage
Your wellbeing matters to us. You can participate in our group health coverage including medical, dental, and vision with a generous contribution from the company.
Our offices are in the hearts of downtown Indianapolis and Dallas, are easily accessible from the highways and feature bike sharing stations within a brief walking distance. Need to drive? Take an electric BlueIndy car in Indianapolis or a Zipcar in Dallas.
We all love our jobs, but sometimes everyone gets the Monday Blues. That’s why we get breakfast delivered every Monday morning to get the week off to a good start.
Company-sponsored life insurance
We care about your future, both with Givelify and with those who matter most to you. We’re proud to offer a company-sponsored group life insurance policy to each of our employees.
Monthly tech stipend
Because we’re a technology company (and use our phones all the time), we provide a monthly allowance to help cover the cost of tech and services such as mobile phones and data packages.