Graphic Designer at Aledade
Title: Graphic Designer
- Location: United States
The Graphic Designer supports Aledade’s brand management, brand strategy, and content creation. This role will help support Aledade’s brand, ensuring that written material and visuals maintain the company’s design and copy standards. This person will also be responsible for the graphic preparation and presentation of content assets, branding, collateral, etc. to articulate our brand and business value to our health care customers and their members, as well as maintaining and building on our system for tracking and cataloguing these assets. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has a wealth of experience in graphic design, including visual design and digital asset management and proven creative skills across a variety of media including presentations, digital, and video, and a passion for creating compelling content that grabs an audience’s attention. While creative and skilled in design, the Graphic Designer also has a passion for learning and understanding our business, target segments and personas, in order to create projects that tell clear, compelling stories tailored to our most important audiences.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
- Design material across a variety of content types (including PDF, presentations, web pages, email, infographics, video, audio, speeches, podcasts, white papers, articles)
- Adhere to and contribute to brand and copywriting style guides and quality assurance checklists that ensure consistent representation of our brand internally and externally, by all employees across the organization
- Partner with content team to deliver graphics that illustrate and communicate effective, compelling stories
- Work with and help optimize an organized content management system for source files
- Ensure correct, timely, and affordable production of high quality content in collaboration with other members of the Marketing team
- Create, maintain and support the process flows and documentation for projects and processes, as well as the reporting needed to effectively manage the business
- Ensure design meets compliance standards (e.g. reading level, regulatory body submissions/approvals) and maintains industry-leading style (presentation) and substance (copy)
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- Prior experience in graphic design in a corporate setting and/or projects for corporations, designing pieces for multi-channel campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat
- After Effects and other Adobe Suite applications a plus.
- Working knowledge of content management best practices, systems and processes (e.g. Workfront, CMS’, DAMs, VDP) Portfolio showing relevant project materials
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially formatting documents and creating templates
- Strong communication and organization skills, attention to detail, and a focus on managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to think beyond their immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
- Experience with Value-based Care, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), Health Insurance (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid), or health care industry
- HTML, CSS, video/audio editing, animation, After Effects, and Google Analytics knowledge
- Experience with mobile and responsive design
- Experience with Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management, Project Management, and other productivity tools
- Experience with Direct and Digital Marketing, Social Media, Event/Trade Show Marketing
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 10 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- 6 weeks paid sabbatical
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Weekly catered lunches
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms
- And more!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!