Graphic Designer at EverCommerce
EverCommerce – Graphic Designer (Remote)
- Remote, US
EverCommerce is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Health and Wellness group. In this role, you’ll provide concepting, iteration, and design execution for a group of companies within this portfolio.
You are passionate about expressing ideas visually, seeking the essence of brands and finding creative ways to communicate how those brands can solve their customers’ problems. You know how to connect visual expression with business goals. You can translate a brief into a number of compelling concepts and incorporate feedback to make the final design. You wear many hats and you are comfortable doing so.
At EverCommerce, we provide software that powers the service economy. Our industry-tailored solutions digitally transform daily operations. Invigorate marketing and messaging. And modernize engagement between customers and their service professionals.
This is not software developed for the masses. Each EverCommerce solution — from business management, electronic billing and mobile payments, omni-channel marketing, and customer engagement – is built to suit the unique needs of each service industry. We are bringing a whole new level of modern, integrated software, tailored for service professionals to market.
Our team has extensive expertise in business operations, management, legal, finance, accounting, technology, human resources, marketing and sales that, via the EverCommerce platform, we provide as a service to drive continued growth and success for growing service commerce companies. Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost savings.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join us on our journey.
The EverCommerce team is spread across five geographies, with more than 40 office locations across the globe. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working across time zones and locations. This role can be based anywhere in the U.S. and if you are close to one of our offices, you can work in-office, when we re-enter, in a hybrid model or 100% remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for messaging ideation and execution for verticals within the Health and Wellness division. You will strategize, plan, and execute work to driving qualified leads for multiple subsidiaries. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams as a strategic and tactical resource, and collaborate with the EverCommerce digital department.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Driving the visual work to bring branding and messaging strategy to life.
- Campaign concepts, collateral, and layout.
- Content development for digital, OOH, trade shows, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A portfolio showcasing effective and inspired designs for B2B companies/clients
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred
- 4-6 years of design, preferably in SaaS software and/or B2B market
- Proven accountability for lead generation, engagement, and funnel growth, and associated KPIs.
- Excellent data analysis skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to successfully communicate across all levels of an organization both face-to-face and remotely
- Previous professional experience or advanced knowledge of wellness and fitness software industry.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits
- 401k with match
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 8 standard holidays and 2 floating holidays, plus a day off to volunteer each year
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!