Graphic Designer at Catchpoint Systems
- Remote, United States
We’re looking for a passionate, creative, and experienced designer to join our content and brand team. As our graphic designer, you will create and manage digital and print designs, refine projects and drafts, and generate creative ideas.
The Graphic Designer will have experience in implementing marketing campaigns for B2B technology companies and ensure the design team promotes the vision of the company and brand consistency through high-quality graphic content. You will work closely with a broad range of people, both within and outside of the marketing team. As such, you will be expected to independently carry out projects from concept through to execution.
- Design graphic content, illustrations, website graphics, ads, email templates, landing pages, infographics, social media posts, and more.
- Manage graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Generate fresh concepts.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Plan for and meet appropriate timelines.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments.
- 1-3 years of experience in creating digital and print designs.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer for a B2B (preferably tech) company.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g.,Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, respond well to constructive criticism, and collaborate with others.
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L’Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!